With a G Le putter aiming is easier, forgiveness is high and feel is exceptional, which are just three reasons we think you should come and give one a try.
PING's popular True Roll Face Technology features on the G Le models and the variable depth face pattern is there to speed up any off-centre strike, so your good putts and poorer putts roll the same distance for better consistency.
Key features and benefits of the G Le putter include:
- A variable depth face pattern improves roll on off-centre strikes
- Simple sightlines aid accurate alignment
- Caru is 345g blade to suit slight arcing strokes
- Arna is a 355g mid-mallet to suit slight arcing strokes
- Oslo is a 365g mallet to suit straight or slight arcing strokes
- Traditional soft feel navy grip
You'll have a lot more success on the greens if you match your stroke type to the right putter, so contact us if you'd like us to assess your action and to try one of these models.
Get in touch here.